Whatever your opinion may be on whether the elections are rigged, fair, represent or don't represent the people you must agree that it is the duty of media and journalists to report the facts. Well the facts for April 11, 2016 in front of the White House in Washington D.C. are:
1. The beginning of the Democracy Spring "Sit-In" rallies against big money in elections.
2. Over a thousand people showed up.
3. 400 people were arrested that day for practicing civil disobedience.
4. Protest expected to continue and get larger.
5. Barely any mention of this in any main stream media news outlet.
— The Young Turks (@TheYoungTurks) April 12, 2016
This website contains opinionated posts. View at your own discretion.
Subscribe today and get future blog posts your email.