On his first visit to the US, and in his maiden address to the UN general assembly, Gaddafi fully lived up to his reputation for eccentricity, bloody-mindedness and extreme verbiage against many of the leaders of the "free world" Muammar Gaddafi grabbed his 15 minutes of fame at the UN building in New York today and ran with it. He ran with it so hard he stretched it to an hour and 40 minutes, six times longer than his allotted slot, to the dismay of UN organizers.
Was Muammar Gadaffi warning the rest of the world on the deceit that permanent members of the UN chamber like America, England, France, China and others continue to perpetrate to maintain world domination through currency wars, debt fraud, wars, international relativism towards more powerful or strategic nations.
His highlights of this speech cover;
1: Saddam Hussein was betrayed by the United States after he had been installed by America at a different point of time in history. He claims that due to Saddam not complying to the international banking laws to force the Iraqi government to trade in Dollars.
2. He warns that America is targeting nations who wont comply to the international financial laws which keep the US Dollar as the reserve currency the world must use to trade.
3. He warns that the IMF (International Monetary Fund) keeps third world nations in such severe debt that they cant ever repay them which consequentially results in the privatization of the natural resources of the various nations in debt. This has a catastrophic effect on the nations who need the natural resources to feed their own populations.
4. Super powers are crushing small nations and any alliances that can be formed as a protective measure for those small nations. Like The Forum of Small States which was infiltrated and dissipated by powerful nations.
5. He states the irony of super powers to invade oil rich countries while turning a blind eye on countries with little valuable natural resources; despite the terrorism in those countries.
6. He talks about the insignificant role that small nations are given in the decision making of forums like the UN.
7. Gadaffi warns that he fears that his own nation will be invaded due to his unwillingness to comply with multinational corporations that want to privatize Lybia's natural resources.
8. Gadaffi states that him as the president of the African Union must be given validity as he wants to move towards an global economy with sound money, rather than money created from thin air; which then needs to be paid at outrageous interest.
9. He calls for a democracy within the general assembly of the UN so that small nations can be respected and given a voice as respected as bigger and more powerful nations.
10. He warns that immigration towards Europe from Muslims will not stop unless Super Powers stop destabilizing Arab Nations.
Watch the full speech translated into English below.
Other interesting related videos:
Who gave NATO the right to kill Gadaffi asks Putin?
America Hanged Saddam and we might be next:This website contains opinionated posts. View at your own discretion.
Subscribe today and get future blog posts your email.